Christmas and New Year Collection Dates for Royal Mail and DPD Services:
- Thursday 22nd December 2016 – Last Day for Next Day Delivery orders to be delivered before Christmas. Normal Collections.
- Friday 23rd December 2016 – Normal Collections.
- Saturday 24th December 2016 – No Collections Christmas Eve.
- Sunday 25th December 2016 – No Collections Christmas Day.
- Monday 26th December 2016 – No Collections Boxing Day.
- Tuesday 27th December 2016 – No Collections Bank Holiday.
- Thursday 29th December 2016 – Last Day for Next Day Delivery orders to be delivered before New Year. Normal Collections.
- Friday 30th December 2016 – Normal Collections.
- Saturday 31st December 2016 – No Collections New Year’s Eve.
- Sunday 1st December 2017 – No Collections New Year’s Day.
- Monday 2nd December 2017 – No Collections Bank Holiday.
Free standard UK delivery.
All goods ordered via this website are sent via Royal Mail First Class.
Customers can select special delivery for next day guaranteed delivery.
We aim to dispatch all orders before 4pm each working day.
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, delivery is usually next day, however please allow 5 working days (5-7 working days for International Customers) before contacting us, as sometimes it will take a while for the Post Office to deliver, or indeed fail to deliver and return the item/s to us.
Delivery times cannot be guaranteed, they are estimates. Deliveries are generally made between 9am and 6pm. We take no responsibility for delays or non-delivery if the address or postcode supplied is not correct.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
If your delivery is damaged or incomplete, please contact us or call us on 01865-856-903 within 7 working days and we will arrange for replacement.